Advertising at the Rustenburg Girls’ Schools Astroturf
The Rustenburg Astroturf, located near the High School swimming pool, is the result of a joint project between the High and Junior Schools and offers businesses an opportunity to advertise their brands to the community and visiting supporters. Interested parties should contact Mr Graeme Broster, (firstname.lastname@example.org), for more information. Higher profile sponsorship opportunities also exist for the goalmouths themselves, high-use areas of the field and naming rights to the field as a whole.
Weekly Bulletin Advertising
The RGHS Bulletin is produced weekly and distributed every Friday via email where possible. This publication is a review of recent happenings in the life of Rustenburg, and a look at events still to come. Electronic copies of the bulletin are also loaded onto the school website where an archive of past editions is maintained. The bulletin is sent to +/-2500 learners, parents, Old Girls and other interested parties. In all cases, inclusion is at the discretion of the Editor and Principal and is dependent on space being available. An advert that cannot be included because of lack of space will be held over till the following edition. Preference will be given to adverts which are relevant to our pupils, parents or to the wider school community. All adverts must be placed in writing, not verbally and no enquiries in response to advertisements can be handled by the school.
- Parents of current pupils may place one advert free of charge, per newsletter, per year for their own business or, for example, for sale items, provided it is in text only, no more than 3 lines and in landscape format.
- Advert: R250 per newsletter.
- Book 3 adverts and get the 4th one free.
- Please send your enquiry to NewsAndPress@rghs.org.za
- EFT payments are welcome.
- The advert can be designed in colour and should be 21 cm wide and no more than 14 cm high. (600 x 400 pixels)
- JPEG format is preferred.
- The advert will be listed at the bottom of the bulletin with a link to your website or online listing.
Advertising via the School Communicator
The School Communicator is a widget installed on parent’s computers and mobile phones that pops up daily or whenever an alert is sent out by the school. Advertising banners run along the bottom of the pop-up, each set of banners running for 20 seconds per advertiser. Each advertiser’s banners should be seen at least 15 times by every user of the Communicator at the chosen schools for every month of advertising. Advertisers generally enjoy a click-through from banner to website of between 2 – 7%, which is much higher than the average clickthrough rate in digital advertising of only 0,25%.
Contact NewsAndPress@rghs.org.za for more information and bookings.