Grade 8 applications
Applications for places in Grade 8 closed on 23 March 2018. All applications and supporting documents must have been received by this date. If any part of the application or supporting documents are received after this date, it will be treated as a late application. You may complete the online application by clicking here. (We recommend using the Chrome browser when completing the form – download Chrome here)
Grade 9-11 applications
Applications for Grades 9-11 will close on 14 September 2018. All applications and supporting documents must have been received by this date. If any part of the application or supporting documents are received after this date, it will be treated as a late application.
Places at Erinville Hostel are limited and are allocated to learners in all grades as places become available. Applications for hostel places close on 23 March 2018. Please complete the online application process to be considered for a place at the school, as well as the Hostel Application option that will be available to you.
ALL applications for admission to Rustenburg Girls’ High School must be done online.
Please follow the instructions carefully when completing your online application:
- Complete the online application form in full. It may be best to use the Chrome browser on a desktop computer, since some parents have reported issues when using the Safari browser.
- Please add both parents/guardians as contacts. To add a second parent/guardian, click on ‘Add Another Contact’.
- Please ensure that you have a electronic head-and-shoulders photo (JPG format) of your daughter in her school uniform available to upload as part of the application.
- If you are a past parent, you will be prompted for a username and password when you enter your email address. If necessary, click on ‘Forgot Password’ and it will be emailed to you so that you can log in and continue.
- After submitting your application, you will receive an email with the following message:
Thank you for your online application to Rustenburg Girls’ High School. In order to process the application, you are required to deliver the following documents to the school:
- Certified copy of the learner’s full, unabridged birth certificate
- Certified copy of the learner’s valid passport and study visa (immigrants only)
- Certified copies of both parent’s/legal guardians’ identity documents
- Certified copy of proof of residence: only a recent rates account (within the last 3 months) OR current lease agreement will be accepted
- Certified copy of the learner’s most recent and/or end of year report
- Annexure A – Learner Information and Declaration – download Annexure A here.
- Annexure B – Parent/Guardian Declaration – download Annexure B here.
In addition, it is your responsibility to ensure that Annexure C is completed and returned to RGHS by the learner’s current school. Download Annexure C here.
We cannot process your daughter’s application until Annexure C has been received AND the complete set of documents listed above has been delivered to the school. This must be done by the closing date.
If you are applying for a hostel place please return the application form below, together with the required documents listed above.
Scholarship applications have closed.
- Candidates may be asked to attend an information session at the school.
- You will be notified by the school, whether your daughter has been accepted or not, at the date specified by the Western Cape Education Department.
For more information about the applications process, please contact the Admissions Secretary. Our office is open weekdays 08h30 – 16h00.